New Build Services

New build services

Our range of new build services cover testing and certification for both commercial and residential buildings.

We can help you with:

208-ai PROCERT 1ST SHOOT - low REZ (1) (1)


SAP Calculations apply to newly built or Converted Residential Dwellings. They must be submitted to your local building control to ensure compliance with Building Regulations Part L.

We can supply:

  • Predicted Energy Assessment (PEA) – an unofficial EPC issued during the design stage
  • A full SAP EPC – issued once the building is complete and valid for 10 years

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.

Ventilation Testing

We can help ensure your residential properties meet Part F of the Building Regulations in England and Wales.

Working with MHVR (Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery) Systems and extractor fans, we’ll check the flow rates of fans in your buildings so you can ensure occupants have a healthy environment.

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.


Part O’Calcs

Part O applies to all new residential buildings in England & Wales including dwellings and institutional buildings where people sleep on the premises and multi-use residential buildings.

Our team can assess your properties and give you a report for building control so you can demonstrate Part O compliance.

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.

Heat Loss Calculations

With our state-of-the-art technology we can perform heat loss calculations for your property. Our reports give  you recommendations to improve the thermal performance of your property. 

Our reports cover:

  • Type of building location
  • Type of insulation
  • Number of occupants

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.

Lower Farm Academy
Lower Farm Academy

Sound Testing

To ensure your building complies with Part E of the Building Regulations for England and Wales, sound testing is needed for all new residential developments, conversions, and extensions.

Our airborne and impact noise tests will show if your properties have a reasonable resistance to sound.

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.

Water Usage Calculations

Under Part G of the Building Regulations, water usage calculations are a required for new residential developments, conversions, and some extensions. Dwellings must have a projected consumption of no more than 125 litres of water per person, per day.

Our assessments cover:

  • Rate of water flow in taps and showers & bath capacity
  • Consumption of dishwashers
  • Flushing capacity of water closets
  • Use of on-site greywater or rainwater harvesting
  • Use of washing machines per kg of dry load

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.


Air Pressure Testing

We are certified by the Air Tightness Testing and Measurement Association (ATTMA) to conduct air pressure tests on residential and commercial properties.

We’ll measure the amount of air uncontrollably escaping through gaps in your building’s fabric at various stages of your buildings completion.

Get in touch to find out how we can help you

Get in touch today

To get a quote or if you have any questions please get in touch.

Whether your project is long or short term, big or small, regional or national, we‘d love to find out more.

047-ai PROCERT 1ST SHOOT - low REZ